Lilypie First Birthday tickers
Lilypie First Birthday tickers

Saturday, February 13, 2010

Morning
















This morning Finn got up at 5am. Not fun for me, but its his birthday...Why not?!





So, we went outside and took April for a pee and poo. Then went back inside, and I fed him breakfast (Pancakes and Applesauce, yum yum!). By then it was 6am and he was messy. :S Cleaned him up, and got him out of his PJS, and got him into his Orange T-shirt from me&James, for a present before his party. I got some cute pics. Sadly, he won't wear this all day for the party. We have a brown short sleeved shirt and jeans for his party instead. But his party isn't till 3pm today. He's not so happy in the third picture why? Cause he wanted the camera. And I said 'No'. So he went hyper crying running to James crying. Will he always be like this!?
:O





1 comment: