Lilypie First Birthday tickers
Lilypie First Birthday tickers

Friday, February 12, 2010

My Baby is almost 1. :']

Its touching... this year has been so eventful, he's walking little by little, talking little by little, Singing little by little, Humming little by little. He's a wonderful big brother to Miley, (who turns 1 month 1 week tomorrow aswell!!) Finn's such a big boy. His party is tomorrow (for family who might forget, but no-one forgets about Finn do they?) I really want to tell you what I got him... :) And I will...

-Wagon (Radio Flyer)
-Little Shirt (Orange with A Black little creature, it looks like a ghost to me...but I'm not sure..)
-Stuffed Animal

I really feel bad about this, but the wagon was around 100 dollars, the shirt was pretty cheap 10 dollars and the animal was about 12 dollars. But April (Puppy) was part of his present because Bella died. And April was 600 dollars. So...I hope he's happy. I spent 722 dollars according to my recipet. Not counting cake, and a bib that says Birthday Boy.


And I'm not sure what the uncles,aunts,cousins,grandmas,grandpas and friends of mine and James got him. :S Suprise for me aswell!


Happy Birthday Babe! (If I don't get around to it tomorrow!)

No comments:

Post a Comment