Lilypie First Birthday tickers
Lilypie First Birthday tickers

Monday, February 15, 2010

My 40th Post

You know, I'm trying to post everyday...
Getting pretty good at it, 3 days straight! Probably a new record!!! This is my 40th post just so you knowww. :D
Just want to make some shout-0uts!

*****************
Please Pray for Baby Jenna (Minnie's Baby Girl Premature) www.minniebabe-x.blogspot.com

Minnie is a great stardoll friend of mine, we have children all about the same age, except Miley is weeks older than Jenna, and Finn and Pippa are pretty darn close. February 1st-Pippa's 1st Birthday and Feburary 13th-Finn's 1st Birthday! So we have pretty close!!!!!!
Please pray for Jenna, I don't know if Minnie has pictures on her blog yet, but I get email's from her with pictures of Jenna, shes the sweetest thing. Please Pray Tonight!
*****************

No comments:

Post a Comment